5/08/2006

05-08-06 update

Brock continues to do wonderful everyday. He does something new every week and is growing like a weed. He is 39inches tall and weighs 36lbs. Madison who is 5 almost 6 years old weighs the same and is 41inches tall. He has grown 6inches since last May. Praise the Lord!! He gets to go outside when the weather is nice and seems to enjoy it. This past Saturday he went skating with dad.

Thank you Lord for everything you do.....

Tomorrow is a very big day for the Latham family and we would like to invite you to be in prayer throughout your day for Brock. Brock will be turning 4 years old. And this time last year is when the doctors said no more treatment, take Brock home and love him. As I write this I find myself filled with so many emotions just knowing what one year has brought to our lives. Some good, some bad but most of all some wonderful moments. We have learned what the words wait, stand, love and patience truly mean. We have watched our family and friends grow in Christ along with our own growth. We have made many new and awesome friends along the way. We feel so very blessed that God has put each and everyone of you in our lives. As, I close I want everyone that reads this just to sit and reflect on your own year and what it has brought you. Remember God is soooo good and faithful. We look forward to what God has for our family. Just knowing He loves us and will be with us through every situation makes us feel so blessed to be His.

Here is a scripture that was given to me one year ago from a dear friend.
John 11:40 Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"

Still Standing on Gods Word,
Kevin and Barbara Latham

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I have been keeping up with Brock. I noticed in this post that he has the same birthday as my son. My son turned 38 this year. I pray that one day you will see your son at 38 and be amazed at how wonderful God really is (I know you already know) - you mentioned in another post "With God nothing is impossible". So true! Praying for the continued improvement of Brock.

Nunzia said...

that's so awesome!